Aktuálna výzva na realizáciu projektov pre Program European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT) prebieha od 18/02/2019 s termínom uzávierky 22/03/2019 pre Pre-Calls. Termín uzávierky pre kompletné návrhy projektov je 17/05/2019.
There are currently eight Knowledge and Innovation Communities:
EIT Raw Materials
EIT Urban Mobility
EIT RAW MATERIAL
- Exploration and raw materials resource assessment
- Mining in challenging environments
- Increased resource efficiency in mineral and metallurgical processes
- Substitution of critical and toxic materials in products for optimised performance
- Recycling and materials chain optimisation of end-of-life products
- Design of products and services for the circular economy
- at least two different Innovation Hubs (IHs, sometimes also called Co-Location Centres - CLCs)
- Consortia of more than five partners are discouraged except when there is a well defined rationale (e.g. multiple universities linking up for a combined trans-European Master programme)
- duration of Activities should be between one and three years
- It is also expected to create tangible outputs already in the first year, like contribution to KPIs (key performance indicators), a go-to-market plan, etc
- Activity proposals are solicited in the Areas (pillars) of Innovation, Education, Business Creation and RIS (Regional Innovation Scheme) activities.
- All proposals must contribute to one of the flagships: People and Robots for Sustainable Work, Additive Manufacturing for Full Flexibility, Zero Defect Manufacturing for a Circular Economy and Platforms for Digitalized Value Networks.
Viac informácií na stránke: https://eit.europa.eu/collaborate/procurement