Concept and focus of the research activities
- research and pedagogical projects within VEGA & KEGA grant agencies,
- international programmes and projects of MVTS,
- internally funded projects,
- contractual research and development projects funded by business and industry.
Topics support the Faculty majors and fields of study:
- research with orientation on new metallic and non-metallic materials,
- research and development of new technologies of industrial production with a focus on environment-friendly productions,
- implementation of information technology into technological, production and organisational systems, as well as process identification, automation and control,
- research and verification of management principles and organisational structures,
- quality management, product certification and conversions of machine production,
- safety and reliability of technological equipment and systems with emphasis on methods, analysis and synthesis,
- humane and social sciences with emphasis on improvement and innovation of teaching methods and forms in the conditions of training and education of technical intelligentsia.
Prof. Ing. Miloš Čambál, CSc.