The main pillars of the MTF STU's long-term development plan are characterized as follows:
1. SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ART
- To define and develop the main directions of the scientific development of activities at the faculty.
- streamline the learning process.
- To create favorable conditions to maintain and even increase student interest in studying at the faculty.
- To prepare documents for accreditation of study programs within the complex accreditation.
- To streamline the system of evaluating the quality of teaching.
3. FOREIGN RELATIONS
- To define, fulfill and develop priorities of spatial and content orientated foreign relations of the MTF STU.
4. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES
- To actively realize the implementation of the project AIS at the MTF STU.
- To build a specialized computer classrooms in the faculty's pavillions.
- To focus on further ways of education via e-learning.
5. QUALITY ASSURANCE
- To ensure monitoring and evaluation of the quality of education in order to maintain the interest's of the MTF STU study as a quality preparation for a successful professional operation of the faculty's graduates.
6. PUBLIC RELATIONS
To regularly present significant activities of the faculty in the university magazine (Spectrum), regional press, in MTT and in their own E-media at the faculty.
To maintain a high standard of the faculty's cooperation with the city's authorities whilst organizing events of the town regional importance.
- To prepare a strategy for faculty promotion in secondary schools.
- To strengthen and extend the work of the ALUMNI.
7. FUNDING, MANAGEMENT AND STRUCTURE
- Commit to and implement intra-university legislation.
- To systematically search for the optimal composition of multi-source financing in mutually connected individual conditions with requirements for their acquisition.
9. QUALITY MANAGEMENT
- To establish and maintain a quality system at the faculty.
- To upgrade offers for and practice at home and abroad to publish at the faculty on the Word Wide Web.
- To increase the cooperation, especially with industrial companies in Trnava and in Trnava's municipal region.
11. HUMAN RESOURCES
- To effectively deal with human resources for competitions and in obtaining additional sources of funding through scientific research and other projects.
- To monitor, evaluate and optimize the structure of employment, qualification structure and work productivity.
12. PRIORITIES IN INVESTMENT ACTIVITIES