The profile of the Division of Knowledge Management is determined by the basic aim and mission of the workplace – search for possibilities how to transfer knowledge as a result of global and IT implementation trends supporting the Faculty development as a knowledge society centre. The basic characteristic of Division activities is represented by the revision of knowledge position in the Faculty value hierarchy - to understand knowledge as a universal advantage making the organization of all Faculty components more easily.
- Section Research and International Relations
- Section Academic Library
- Section AlumniPress Publishing House
- Section Public relations
- Electronic edition of STU MTF textbooks (institutional project)
- Methodology of STU MTF theses elaboration, formatting and check of originality (institutional project)
- Project EU: Centre of knowledge management of intellectual property, ITMS 26220220054
- Project EU: Knowledge management system of tools for monitoring the graduates’ employability in the process of EU integration, ITMS 26110230024 (Operation of STU MTF graduates portal Bank of Quality – Alumni MTF STU)
- Project EU: Knowledge-based Faculty for economic practice, ITMS 26110230113 (Preparation of tools for cooperation with economic practice)
Head of division
PhDr. Kvetoslava Rešetová, PhD.
tel: +421 915 847 111mail: email@example.com