On this site you can submit an electronic application ( which is the equivalent as the paper version.)
One e-Application per degree program.
Before you sign read the Bachelor's degree and conditions of admission to the MTF STU
1. I am a new user of e-applications and therefore do not know your login or password to enter the system. In this case we will set up a new register of e-applications and data generated to access it. If you are a new to this, please enter the following link.
To enter the e-applications as a new user (first sign)
2. I am a user of the e-application system, I know my username and password for entry into the records of e-applications, in this case use the entry to the register link below. If you forget / forgot your login information, as a user see above, (already filed e-applications are inaccessible to you). In the any case relating to payment fees, please contact the Study department in order to change your password.
Enter the e-user applications as a "user of e-applications" (if you want to log on to another degree program)
- A certified copy of the Diploma
- A certified copy of the state exam certificate
- A list of
marks from the previous study
- When paying by post write symbol "003rd Stub". Paid bills must be sent together with your printed e- application
For bank transfer payment the variable symbol is a number assigned to the
system. Upon receipt of payment will appear in the paid - status. Pairing of
the payments takes place intervals of once a week.
- For bank transfer payment the variable symbol is a number assigned to the system. Upon receipt of payment will appear in the paid - status. Pairing of the payments takes place intervals of once a week.
6. Print and then send the printed e-applications When you print an e-application it is necessary to sign all the printed pages of the application.
Printing and sending the e-Application must be made no later than 7 .8. 2009.
If you have secondary professional activity
that can be verified by the application to substantiate the evidence of
participation then do so.
If your e-application is not in the paper form sent to the study department faculty, it will not be considered properly filed!