- Will have obtained a high expertise in the areas of advanced automation and management processes using information technologies to develop new methods, algorithms and practices at a scientific level as a research worker. Under the chosen elective subjects may specialize in the field of management of complex systems using information technology for the assessment of quality and reliability of software systems relative to the field of multimedia and virtual reality and artificial intelligence.
- mastery of mathematical principles, theory and methodology of cybernetics combined with the advanced theories of management and automation. Will have learnt the principles and methods for managing complex information and software systems.
- developed ability based on the analysis of problems relative to scientific research, implementation of projects using the latest apparatus, experimental procedures and principles of software engineering in accordance with EU legislation.
- will understand the context of automation and management and related natural sciences as well as the physical essence of original solutions implemented in the field of computerized and automated system management. Will also be able to use information technology in the field of experimental management, modelling, simulation, visualization and prognostics.
- Will be aware of social, moral, legal and economic contexts of their profession in the saddle or scientific researcher.
- Will be ready for scientific or research work and the development of new methods for the management of complex systems based on the latest developments in the field of management algorithms, software engineering etc. The graduate will be ready to solve any problems and to lead a trained team.
- Will be
capable of fading applications in
cutting-edge research, scientific and training organizations, regardless of
whether it is a domestic or foreign markets, also in top positions in industry.
- Prof. Ing. Mudrončík Dušan, PhD.
- Associate Prof.
Ing. Peter Schreiber, CSc.
- Associate Prof. Ing. Pavol Vazan, PhD.